Saturday, March 28, 2009

one day to go!

Well, I'm just about packed and ready. Two duffle bags each weighing in at just under 50 pounds are ready along with a carrry on and a large backpack/purse. I think I have more "stuff" than clothes!!....and Girl Scout cookies!! I'm running out on last minute errands now, Sarah thinks I need Chacos, they'll be light to pack, too! Karen lent me her rain boots since April is the rainy season in Kenya.
My support all came in, thank you to everybody and went over a little bit which I will use to help pay the ladies for the time they will miss working while in my workshops. I got my schedule and the names of the ladies I will be working with. They come from 5 different countries. I will send those details in the next entry.
More later....

1 comment:

  1. Hi Judy - It's me, Adrienne!!!! I'll be praying for you while you're on your trip, and you pray for me leading the troop meetings, ok???

    Love and Hugs,
    Adrienne

    ReplyDelete