Saturday, April 4, 2009

Regarding the new slideshow

It has taken me three days to figure out how to upload these pictures from our day in Holland! I hope you all emjoy them!! Next time I will try to figure out how to label them too!! The one with the green leaves painted around a fountain is a water fountain for dogs :) Thought you would enjoy that, Karen. People take their dogs everywhere here, into stores, restaurants, etc.
Today Chrissy and I went to look at wedding dresses. We had an 11 am appointment and they asked us when we got there if we wanted coffee or champagne! (We took coffee) She found one she really liked the style of and it was from the front window so we went back after they closed and took pictures of it so I can copy it! It was a $2,400 euro. gown (add 1/3 more for $$)
Last night we went to a park and cooked out then came back and recovered the kitchen chairs. They always have a project for me it seems when I come here, last time I redid the sofa for them! I guess that's what mom's are for.
Tonight we are going to eat at a restaurant that Jamie would like to work at after he graduates in June. He wants to check it out.
Chrissy's grandmother just called and invited us to lunch after church tomorrow. It will be fun to see them and worship with them tomorrow at the church where Chrissy grew up.

No comments:

Post a Comment