Thursday, April 2, 2009

Thursday

Today the weather was again very beautiful! I enjoyed a long chat with my family via webcam first thing, around noon here, 6 am there!! Even the dog was in on the conversation. She was quite confused, though, to hear my voice and not see me!! Then we went out and about, to Ikea and some other stores ending with pizza up at a little shop on the square in the middle of town. It was actually a very nice, low key day with no schedules to keep or places to be at any certain time. We did run into one friend of the kid's on the street, the wife of the friend who had brought them to the airport to get me when they'd had car trouble that day. It was good to see her since I hadn't had a chance to visit with her yet. She was enjoying practicing her English, I could tell! Tonight Jamie managed to download the first group of pictures to the blog here, I hope to be able to remember how he did it and get the rest of them downloaded when I finish here. You'll know if you see them or not. It's getting toward bedtime now, so more tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment