Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Tuesday

Today Chrissy and I went to visit her University while Jamie had school. He had a math test. Cook's math involves knowing how much it would cost to feed one person if each ingredient were so much per pound and they had so many pounds (or kilos), etc. Not too hard, especially for Jamie. He did fine.
On the way to the Uni. we stopped at a huge art store because Chrissy wanted to look at canvases. I took a few pictures there, it was such an amazing place.
C and I met up with her friend, Nora who also attends the Uni. and lives on campus, had coffee and took a long walk through the botanical gardens there. See pictures on facebook for now. I will try to figure out how to load them here next! So far all blog followers are also on FB and Jamie is asleep to help me!
On the way home from the Uni. Chrissy and I stopped at a shoe store and I got a new pair of Birkie sandals, white with flowers and very comfy! I will leave them here when I go to Africa so they won't get ruined or weigh my luggage down any more!

We had dinner at Chrissy's dad's (Peter's) but Jamie cooked (naturally). He made salmon with a delicious cream sauce. It was great to see Peter again.
Back home we just relaxed for a while and now it is almost 1 am, so I better try and sleep so I am not too tired in the morning. We are planning to go to Holland for the day then having dinner with Chrissy's mom and her friend, Thomas.

No comments:

Post a Comment